The core ideas used to create a coherent understanding of who you are, what you do, and why people should care.
- Corporate purpose definition
- Corporate values
- Competitive analysis
- Market positioning
- Value proposition
- Visual identity system development
2. Strategic communications
The essential elements of brand, marketing, and sales communications.
- Elevator pitch development
- Go-to-market strategies
- Brand experience strategy & personas
- Sales enablement tools
- Nomenclature and name development
- Brand architecture
- Tagline creation
3. Implementation & governance
Coordinating the people, platforms, and processes for how brands come to life in the world.
- Evaluation and action planning
- Brand asset management